Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tim's Radio Spot

Radio Script
Title: The Proposition
Client: Tim's Chips
Writer: Jeff Hannig
Length: 30 Seconds
SFX: We hear distant office racket. A bag of chips being rifled through and one large chomp.
VO:  Everyone wants their boss to like them and that's why it's usually a good sign when you tell a joke and they laugh. Usually.
Boss: (laughing) oh that's funny. I bet your a real star with the ladies. huh kid? How 'bout you come out with me and Rachel this Friday and tell us a few jokes over dinner, make us both laugh a little bit?
Employee:(scrambling) … well hmm…uh, I'd love to?, but I kind of have this thing I do on Friday's er everyday… with… chips, yeah Tim's chips, it's this weird thing I do with em'. I study every chip for like thirty seconds. (gaining steam) I get out my  magnifying glass and I inspect every thick-cut-kettle-cooked slice and then based on whether or not they look like a silhouette of my mother I'll eat them. You know about Tim's? From the Wild Pacific Northwest?(alarming confidence) yeah it's Yukon country…Every chip is like three chips, does your wife like chips? I love em'- like I love your wife, I mean my mother. You love your wife right?
VO:(slow clapping) Bravo, the old- out awkward your old creepy boss proposing you to show his lady a good time routine. (laughing softly,sigh) Ohh I've been there buddy. All on Tim's Chips dime might I add. Nice work, you probably are a real star with the ladies huh kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment